Newminders retreated to Sandy Pines Campgrounds this past weekend to get some team bonding, family time, and quality Rest and Reflect—one of our core values.
Rest and reflect is a big part of who Newmind Group is—it gets some spotlight attention in our core values video. For mental health and productivity both, setting aside time to rest and reflect is critical to being on the Newmind Team. So on top of getting some good R&R, we also got to enjoy a breezy weekend in the woods with our friends and colleagues.
Besides our awesome picnic and two nights of camping, we also exchanged some awards for exemplifying core values, as well as some crowdsourced awards, including:
Core Value Awards
- Newminder of the Year: Luke Reynolds
- GSD: Alissa St-Amour
- Make New Mistakes and Learn: Hans Erickson
- Be Experienced and Forward Thinking: Ryan Hawkins
- Rest and Reflect: Nic Yarosz
- Communicate Comfortably, Responsively, and with Care: Stacey Kaczmarek
- Make Things Better: Tyler Triemstra
- Be Awesome: Lance Busdeker
- Build Long-Term Trust and Relationship: Luke Schneider
Newminder Ben Morris came in as 2015’s funniest Newminder, making him the three-year reigning champion!
By the numbers
To all the Newmind Group friends and family who joined us over the weekend, thank you for helping us make this weekend so memorable! Looking forward to seeing everyone at the holiday party.