The Innovation Workshop™ is a process we developed to help our clients choose innovative solutions to their business problems, and provide them a way to unlock their team's creative ideas.
Start Innovating Today
"The Innovation Workshop helped us choose and implement a new Point-of-Sale solution across our properties. The project has been regarded as one of the best projects we’ve ever done. We are planning to use the process again on future projects."
- Michael Cross
CIO | Greenleaf Hospitality Group
"Our team knew that we needed to make changes. We didn’t know where to start and we were struggling to put a plan together. Our Jumpstart Workshop was the catalyst for creating our plan and helping our team to be more collaborative and creative."
- Tanya Raab
President | United Kennel Club
- Review Innovation Workshop process
- Establish goal for the process.
- Select / Invite workshop team of innovators and early adopters from organization or department.
- Send pain point and opportunity questions to team members and collect before first discovery meeting.
- Technical discovery interview with IT leader
- Review organization culture, mission and values.
- Review Innovation Workshop process and goal.
- Review pain points and opportunities submitted by team and organize them into a spreadsheet by major theme.
- Prepare any optional discovery steps and delegate to team to execute.
- Use free market voting method to prioritize pain points and opportunities.
- 5 votes per team member, place votes, discuss votes, change votes.
- This step can be completed without meetings if the team is comfortable with GDocs.
- Draft a recommendation document for leadership that contains prioritized recommendations, reasoning and supporting info.
- Newmind to add its recommendations alongside team recommendations in same doc.
- Report Q&A session with leadership