Already a customer?
Submit a helpdesk ticket on our support page.
Looking for a helpdesk solution?
Contact us to...
The Help Desk Service Process
- The call will be answered by a Level 1 technician.
- If the incoming request can be handled within 10 minutes, the Level 1 technician will stay with the call to resolve the issue.
- If the Level 1 technician estimates that the incoming request will take longer, they will (a) hand off the call to a Level 2 technician if one is available, or (b) inform the caller that the issue will be assigned to a Level 2 technician and end the call.
- The Level 1 technician will then place the ticket in the Help Desk ticket queue where it will be assigned to a Level 2 technician.
- The level 2 technician will contact the client based on ticket priority.
- Desktop Operating Systems - Microsoft Windows 2000 and up, Mac OSX Lion
- Office Suites - Microsoft Office 2000 and up
- Email Clients - Microsoft Outlook 2000 and up
- Browsers - Internet Explorer 6 and up, Mozilla Firefox
- Third Party/Proprietary Software
- All third party and proprietary software will be supported on a best effort basis.
- PC and network troubleshooting
- Handheld device configuration and troubleshooting
- Administrative tasks
- Software installations
- Virus/Spyware removal
- File/Folder restores
Request a Quote
Submit the following form and a Newmind team member will contact you.
cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 5000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received
Unable to retrieve Google Form. Please try reloading this page.